Friday, September 2, 2011

Every girl in Houston is busy...

...until they want sex.

I text her on Monday.  No response.  She calls me tonight - 2 minute message about how she's had a crazy week and she's glad it's over.  She would love to see me tonight, and if she can't she'll be sad, "but [she'll] get over it."

Get real woman.  If you wanted to see me you'd have called a few days in advance to set a date up.  As it stands, we've now slept together once (I faked an 'o', by the way - though that's not entirely her fault) and I'm pretty sure you only want to see me because I'm - as you put it - "genetically gifted."

The first two times you called and canceled combined with this confirm my suspicion - you aren't "Miss Right."  I'm not interested anymore.

At least you've given me a good reason now.

No comments:

Post a Comment