Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Maybe now's not the time...

...to play the dating game.

I'm making too many rookie mistakes (Read:  running my damn mouth too much) which makes me think I'm not quite comfortable with my place in this city.

Seriously - I text a new prospect today and talked about her upcoming job interview.  In ONE text, I complimented her smile and quoted Good Will Hunting to ask her out (remember the caramels-are-just-as-arbitrary-as-coffee faux-genius?  yeah.  exactly.).

I barely know this girl!  I'm blowing it very quickly - and that would be okay if I didn't know so much better.  But I do.  I've been on top of this shit for a very long time and only now that I've moved to a new place all by myself do I begin making retarded moves.

At this pace I'll have ruined my shot with every hot girl in Houston by the end of the year!

I think I'll just focus on grad school and golf - much cheaper that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment