Monday, October 3, 2011

Intrigue..

I dated a girl I was very interested in - I may or may not have mentioned her before...  I don't recall and don't care to look - that didn't seem very interested in me.

After a month, I randomly text her.  I don't know why I did - it was obvious she wasn't in to it by the fact that she hadn't called.  She suggested we catch up, so we're doing so tomorrow.

I suspect I'm wasting my time.  While our first date went well and she was for SURE in to me ...  the second date didn't end in the same manner.

My suspicion?  There was another guy in the picture who won out over me in the short term - but didn't make it the long haul.  Ergo, I am choice number two.

I dunno.  I'm not used to this.  All the other girls I've dated have blown my phone up with text messages or phone calls.  This one - the one I wanted - just disappeared.

At least I know not to get my hopes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment